Good deal on .45 brass..

Did he edit the ad to say bags of 50? Last I checked it just said "bags" I was thinking it could be an awesome deal, safeway bag of 45 for $25. How long is a piece of string? How big is a bag? It's the only ad for 45 brass that I looked at and took a pass on replying to. If they were to be bags of 200, he'd be right in line with the current prices, but 50.
 
I still pick up .45 brass by the handful when I go to the range. It would never occur to me to pay for .45ACP brass, much less fifty cents apiece!
 
1000 pieces of .45 brass is going for around $100. That is what I sold it for and people were asking for more.

Apparently getting harder to find?
 
I have 150 rnds of .45 brass... anyone want to give me (anything) close to 50$ and its yours..
 
Geez, I guess its time for me to start selling off a few thousand of the extras I have on hand:p...May just have to wander over to the EE and make a posting...
dB:)
 
Back
Top Bottom