Good place to buy ammo at a good price? Recommended ammo for S&W M&P 9mm?

brgun78

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Ontario
Hello. Does anyone know of a good place to buy ammunition at a good price? Is it worthwhile to purchase it on-line and in bulk? Any suggestions on what on-line stores to go to? Also, I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm...does anyone have any recommendations for the best ammo to use for this firearm?
 
Down east, I would say Wolf commercial reloads and in the west, BDX reloads. Your M&P should be fine with anything from 115gr. up to 147gr. bullets, preferably round nose or truncated shape and FMJ construction. It may or may not like hollow points and some truncated bullets with a big flat up front, but the only way to know is to try them and see.

Mark
 
A fellow CGNer and I put 900 rnds of handloads plus various commercial loads through his M&P-9 over 2 days with NO problems. I don't know what he was loading but would think, knowing him as I do, it was nothing too far off the beaten/accepted path. Great gun to shoot, not picky at all about its diet.
 
Back
Top Bottom