Got a custom "Bill" double case.

41 Colt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
307   0   0
Location
BC
I had Bill reverse the layout of the guns from what they typically are, that was the main custom aspect of it. I also got it aged. My only complaint is the holes for the .41 Colt rounds are far too tight, but that may have been my fault with the measurements I gave. Other than that it's awesome.



I'm thinking I can turn something on the lathe at work I can adhere sandpaper to and chuck it in my drill press to carefully open the holes a little.



2ng7klw.jpg




5lrsls.jpg
 
That's a pretty classy looking box. The only thing that would make it better is if it was in my house.
 
Who is that 'Bill'?

I am starting to look at getting a similar case for a Webley, or maybe two, you know how this goes...
 
Back
Top Bottom