Grandpa's gun's (Pic heavy)

tokguy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Location
Buffalo Republic
This does not even begin to show the gun's he has!
I can buy what ever I can afford but I have no idea of the worth of these gun's . Any help would be appreciated greatly
Mauser .43's; 1884 carbine S/S and 71/84 tube repeater (Missing bolt retaining screw and washer slight bubba mark's on tube cap)
Mauser43s.jpg

Mauser43calcarbine.jpg

Model 1873 Winchester 44-40 rifle; reciever is split directly behind the bolt( soft crying is heard). Maybe fair cond otherwise;wall hanger I'm thinking.
44-40Mod73.jpg

Come's with...(pic's to come soon)
Spencer .56 repeater(fair to poor cond).
Model 94 Winchester 45-70 rifle( fair to good cond ).
Model 94 Winchester 38-55 rifle( fair to good cond ).
Remington Rolling block 32-20 Oct barrel (fair to good cond ).
Array of gambler's pistol's
S & W .22

SWpistol.jpg

Wesson and Harrington .22 7 shot
WessonHarrington7shooter.jpg

Allen and Thurber cap 'n ball
AllenThurberpistol.jpg

Trapper's pistol .22 over 410 gauge
Trapperspistol.jpg

Thanks all
tokguy
 
What year was that Trapper pistol made :) I like that!

Be great to have one in say 24 Ga and 44 Russian or 45 Schofield.
Its a modern made gun tho i think eh.
 
I would love to see a detailed examination of his spencer....Reading too much westerns lately maybe:D
but I think it would be neat to see one , how it functions how its put together, its innards all that.
 
Back
Top Bottom