Great western SAA clone in .22

locke it

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Location
Parts unknown
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a little info here. A friend has a great western SAA clone in .22lr. It is missing the hand. Any idea on where I can get a new hand? Also just general info on the gun would be neat. Thanks.

I thought this would be the best place for this thread.
 
I bought a new hand for an old gun from Dixie Gun Works,they ship fast and have a huge stock of gun parts. If you have a credit card they ship the next day...takes about 10 days -2 weeks.
If you are going to install it your self buy two of them as it takes some careful fitting and cutting them short is a real possibility.
 
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a little info here. A friend has a great western SAA clone in .22lr. It is missing the hand. Any idea on where I can get a new hand? Also just general info on the gun would be neat. Thanks.

I thought this would be the best place for this thread.

You'll have to fit the hand and buying 2 is a good idea. Simple job for a gunsmith and not too hard for a non-smith, but easy to go too far.
 
Back
Top Bottom