Gun Broker

I agree, my wife is going to kill me as I am getting interested in antiques now.

Just dumped a load of cash on my latest antique. My wife seems appeased by the sacrifice(sale) of a couple seldomly shot restricteds pistols. Oh, well can't shoot those at the farm anyway. I honestly see myself losing most of my restricteds. There is something priceless about not having to get some civil servants permission to use my property where I want.
 
Just dumped a load of cash on my latest antique. My wife seems appeased by the sacrifice(sale) of a couple seldomly shot restricteds pistols. Oh, well can't shoot those at the farm anyway. I honestly see myself losing most of my restricteds. There is something priceless about not having to get some civil servants permission to use my property where I want.

Aint that the truth :)
I know a few guys dumping there Restricteds and buying Antiques instead.
 
Guys, please keep 1 restricted and an RPAL license. We need to keep numbers up to be recognized by politicians, even the CPC ones.

Gunbroker is great, I bought something on there awhile back and had Prophet River Firearms do the import. Really reasonable and only took about 5 weeks. Clay is excellent to deal with, except for making me want to remortgage the house to buy a few Coopers.

JT.
 
The OP should read the sticky about the guy known as "fairfaxx" ripping off Canadians on Gun Broker...
You guys beat me to it. Here is the link. This turkey Leo Hammel, AKA Fairfaxx, preys on Canadian buyers. GunBroken won't do squat for the buyer either, as that would be cutting the throat of the goose that lays the golden egg. Beware!
Even after confiming the guy has two accts at GunBroken, they told me they really didn't care. Beware!

Here is the link.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343507
 
It is great that this was posted I was looking at some of his items and was going to bid. Now I would rather pay the extra dollar then get ripped off.

thanks to those who posted the info!
 
It is great that this was posted I was looking at some of his items and was going to bid. Now I would rather pay the extra dollar then get ripped off.

thanks to those who posted the info!

I know, he has some great-looking stuff. What a shame he's a jackass. :mad:
 
Back
Top Bottom