G Gunusr Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Jan 16, 2014 #1 Has anyone dealt with these guys? They are in France so I don't know if I want to take the chance and order something or not....
Has anyone dealt with these guys? They are in France so I don't know if I want to take the chance and order something or not....
dingus CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.9% 363 4 0 Location B.C Jan 16, 2014 #2 There a great company . I have bought about 3 kits from them they are good to deal with easy to deal with to.
There a great company . I have bought about 3 kits from them they are good to deal with easy to deal with to.
wbaad CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 70 0 0 Location Yorkton, Sask Jan 16, 2014 #3 I got some 38 rimfire kits. Awesome to deal with. Order got to yk from France in 5 days!
G Gunusr Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Jan 16, 2014 #4 Wow, fast shipping. Might have to order some stuff then.