The more I read on this forum the more I am interested in muzzle loading rifles please bare with me as a newbie in muzzle loading ( being shooting and hunting since early 90s just never have experience with muzzle loaders).
I am more interested in modern inline or smokeless and would like to know what's the pros and cons with sabot vs sabotless?
Know some H&R single shot in 45-70 been converted into smokeless before and would like to know the practically to do a conversion vs shop for an off the shelves rifle like the TC or CVA?
Really like the new Remington UML but not ready to spend that kind of money on a ML not knowing if I will enjoy it as much as I want it.
Any input will be very much appreciated!
I am more interested in modern inline or smokeless and would like to know what's the pros and cons with sabot vs sabotless?
Know some H&R single shot in 45-70 been converted into smokeless before and would like to know the practically to do a conversion vs shop for an off the shelves rifle like the TC or CVA?
Really like the new Remington UML but not ready to spend that kind of money on a ML not knowing if I will enjoy it as much as I want it.
Any input will be very much appreciated!


















































