NavyShooter
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- XMU Local .303
Well,
I had the Cannon out on Saturday with my Son (6) participating in the loading and firing. MUCH fun. We put a half-dozen blank shots downrange, and he enjoyed lighting the fuse for two of them.
No video, as I'm not at the point where I'm going to focus on a camera, a 6 year old and a cannon at the same time (and I forgot it, and the tripod)
Just wanted to share that a 6 year old firing a cannon = BIG GRIN
(Cannon details....1.5" bore, 28" OAL, with home-made carriage. Tested to 325 grains Fg BP, running load of 300 grn Fg BP.)
NS
I had the Cannon out on Saturday with my Son (6) participating in the loading and firing. MUCH fun. We put a half-dozen blank shots downrange, and he enjoyed lighting the fuse for two of them.
No video, as I'm not at the point where I'm going to focus on a camera, a 6 year old and a cannon at the same time (and I forgot it, and the tripod)
Just wanted to share that a 6 year old firing a cannon = BIG GRIN
(Cannon details....1.5" bore, 28" OAL, with home-made carriage. Tested to 325 grains Fg BP, running load of 300 grn Fg BP.)
NS
Last edited:


















































