handgun ammo, Bass-Pro/Sail outdoors

forbes/hutton

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Been years since I went the Bass Pro, at the time they didn't have handgun ammo.Anyone know if that's changed? How are the prices?
How about Sail in Vaugh or Oshawa? Do they have handgun ammo?
 
Bass Pro in Calgary stocks handgun ammo. Prices are pretty normal for the stuff they carry. All the stuff is Winchester/Remington stuff though, they don't stock any discount brands. $15 a box or so for 9mm I think. Okay for Winchester brand stuff, but when you can buy remanufactured ammo for $10 a box why buy the name brand?
 
The sail in Oshawa doesn't have a huge selection of handgun ammo. I saw the common calibers like 9mm 40sw 45acp .38 and .357 but that was it really. And each one only had one or two different brands. Most only had one brand, one type. All at typical retail prices. You are better off going around the corner Gagnon Sports for a bigger selection. Or better yet drive to Williams Arms in Port Perry. Those guys are great and have a great selection.
 
Back
Top Bottom