Go to Track of the Wolf. Buy a Hawken Great Plains Flintlock kit. 32 inch barrel, it is however a half stock. The Great Plains series are great rifles and the kits are easy peasy to build. They are basically just screw on the iron pieces, butt plate, fore stock moldings and insert the lock. Then sand and finish the way U like. I did all my iron fittings including the barrel in brown. U can get the browning material Laurel Mountain Forge. If U like U can leave your barrel in the white. The rifle twist is 1in 60 perfect for patched round ball. I ordered the 54 caliber in both Flint Lock and Cap Lock and they both shoot better than I can. The Cap Lock is a Great Plains Hunter and it shoots 465 grain Great Plains Bullets that I cast myself Very Very accurate and it dont care what the charge is anywhere from 60 to 100 grains of black powder. I call my cap lock Old Knock Em Down as it will kill just about anything that walks. crawls or flies on planet earth. I must say though that 100 grains of powder in the bullet shooter is not fun to shoot. It knocks off yur glasses and turns your hat sideways. U can also order a cap lock from Track and will have no trouble getting it to Canada as the US State Department does not deem a black powder muzzle loader a firearm. The kits are top quality and about 100 bucks cheaper than a ready build. I added a RPL lock to my 54 and a Deer Slayer trigger, it sure shoots good. If U buy a caplock U can use Tripple 7 or pyrodex instead of holy black..