Has anybody used NORINCO 9mm Parabellum Luger Ammunition?

qwertar

New member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm relatively new to firearms and I've been reading that the definition of corrosive/non-corrosive can change dependant on what country it's from.

I wanted to see if anyone has purchased and used the NORINCO 9mm Parabellum Luger Ammunition listed on CanadaAmmo.com?

Any other concerns when purchasing bulk ammo?

Thanks,

Q
 
The Norinco 9mm is $279/1000 or (if you buy 2000 rnds) the price per 1000 goes down to $250. Am I missing something -- that's not cheap. MFS 9mm ammo is running $220 / thousand at CGN sponsor Reliable Gun in Vancouver. Why is there a run on the Norinco 9mm? Just curious.
 
The Norinco 9mm is $279/1000 or (if you buy 2000 rnds) the price per 1000 goes down to $250. Am I missing something -- that's not cheap. MFS 9mm ammo is running $220 / thousand at CGN sponsor Reliable Gun in Vancouver. Why is there a run on the Norinco 9mm? Just curious.

It's not a smokin deal that's for sure but the free shipping is attractive if you aren't local to a good deal.
 
Ahh you are right, I was assuming that was the cost for 2000 rounds.

That solves the problem right there,

Thanks,

Q
 
Just wondering from a picture it looks like Norinco is surplus stuff and MFS is new. When do you think Norinco was produced 1993 like Czech stuff or later.
 
Back
Top Bottom