Has anyone dealt with "Antique Guns Canada"

Mr.S

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Surrey BC
Looking to possibly purchase one of their antique firearms, cannot find any reviews about anyone doing business with them. Are they legit ?.
 
I did call him at one time time when I was searching for a specific revolver to inquire about his stock. I did get someone on his phone line. At that time he said that most of the guns he had on his site were gone and he had not had the time to update it. I have never heard any feedback on him either.
 
I've talked to him on the phone a year or two ago as well, the one I was inquiring about was gone already so it never proceeded beyond phonecall. I try to do a little investigating into a store before i'm going to spend a large sum.
 
isn't he the guy that used to sell guns in the E.E. under the name bighornchris?

If it is, I too have dealt with him, and been happy.

Didn't the dude that was running a head shop in Red Deer also advertise under that name or similar? Or is he busted and out of business?

Cheers
Trev
 
It is Chris. I have had numerous deals with him and all went very well. He is pretty busy with his day job but keep poking him. His stuff is top notch and worth it.
 
I've made two large purchases with Chris for antiques and the transaction was flawless! It's a side business for him as he has a busy day job so he can't return calls and emails as fast as he wants to. He used to frequent the gunshow circuit in Alberta but having a job and family has limited him over the last 2 years. He's a stand-up guy and I'd purchase from him again in a heartbeat if I was in the market for another antique.
 
Back
Top Bottom