has anyone noticed this rifle from winchester?

They did the same with the 1892's a few years back but I don't know if any made their way to Canada?
 
Couldnt care less about the price. A winchester made 1873 will be in my hands before this years out. As long as there in canda

Thats the clincher right there, maybe MAYBE epps can get some in but I bet there is going to be at least a year wait for these things to make it here. I sure hope not though. I couldn't care less about the miroku 1895s, 85s, 94s or 92s but THIS is one repro i would really REALLY want.

They did the same with the 1892's a few years back but I don't know if any made their way to Canada?

They're pretty easy to find here.
 
Yep as said those 92 s are easy to find. I have an original 92 so its hard to justify buying a new run one. But i have the 1886 new run and hopefully epps gets these 73 s in as soon as they can
 
This is one i'd be interested in, too. Might need to venture south of the border to find one though, I expect the cowboy shooters will eat this up.
 
I ll certainly will be getting one.The miroku winchesters are top quality and with all the other remakes this will be just a start, I predict a line of different models and cals if it is well recieved.
 
As an old Winchester collector from back in the day when they were affordable, it pains me to admit this. Mirokou Winchester reproductions are as nicely made as the best years of Winchester production, mabe even better.
 
The only problem for now is that 357 caliber......

Ditto

I'd expect 44WCF at the very least.

And I expect a great many cowboy shooters will too.

I'd possibly take a 92 in .357, but not a 73

I'd like a longer barrel too. Short rifles are ok, but they get a little generic after awhile.

pissing and moaning aside, it's nice to see a "Winchester" branded 73 on the market again.
 
Last edited:
They ended up doing their 92 in 44 and 38WCF, so we know they can do it, i'll be all over either one of those cartridges in this model, I have no problem with where its been manufactured, it IS a Winchester. And to own a real Winchester in a model that hasn't been made by the original company in...93 years? That's awesome!
 
With a price in the ballpark of comparable Italian clones, I'd be on this too in 44wcf, just because of the pedigree.

Tang safety or not, i might need an 86 some day. My old one doesn't have a nitro barrel, being something like 1890 production, so I don't shoot it much (won't run black through it).
 
Back
Top Bottom