I am curious if anyone has tried the newly loaded " Old " rimfire ammo from Valkyrie Ordnance in North Carolina. Their website states that they are producing newly loaded rimfire and pinfire ammunition, like Navy Arms used to do. They are not reloadable like the H&C cases.
I emailed them and corresponded with one of the owners, Dan Ellis. He says that they have .32 short and long rimfire, .41 short rimfire, and .44 Henry rimfire as well as 7mm and 9mm pinfire for sale. He also says they have .38 rimfire coming in the next couple of weeks. He believes that there is a market for newly loaded rimfire ammo in the States and asked if there might be in Canada. I told him there may be a fairly decent market up here because Antique rimfires are very popular due to many centerfire calibres being not legally considered Antique.
He said that his website gets a lot of hits from Canadian locations but that he doesn't have a Canadian distributor. I was wondering if anyone on the Antique forum had gotten their hands on some and how it was? Also, where had they bought it from?
It definitely sounds interesting enough that I'd like to get a couple of boxes to try.
Cheers, Egon.
I emailed them and corresponded with one of the owners, Dan Ellis. He says that they have .32 short and long rimfire, .41 short rimfire, and .44 Henry rimfire as well as 7mm and 9mm pinfire for sale. He also says they have .38 rimfire coming in the next couple of weeks. He believes that there is a market for newly loaded rimfire ammo in the States and asked if there might be in Canada. I told him there may be a fairly decent market up here because Antique rimfires are very popular due to many centerfire calibres being not legally considered Antique.
He said that his website gets a lot of hits from Canadian locations but that he doesn't have a Canadian distributor. I was wondering if anyone on the Antique forum had gotten their hands on some and how it was? Also, where had they bought it from?
It definitely sounds interesting enough that I'd like to get a couple of boxes to try.
Cheers, Egon.


















































