Have you bubba'd your SKS today?

Thats an awesome looking SKS, I really like the job you've done OP. I may have to track down one of them stocks for myself.
 
I really wish people would stop posting stuff like this; i really dont want to have to buy another sks.....I need to have at least one set-up as a stock ruski.
 
If Kurgan was actually Roo-shun, he would have written it like this:

Originally Posted by The Kurgan
Comrade onwer of SKS end up go back to original wood. You find used Tapco on backyard burn pile. I AM KURGAN.

tumblr_ljrahkZGV21qc63sno1_500.jpg
*jokes :D ;)
 
Kurgan, does your rifle have forward and rearward movement in the stock? Thinking about trying your mod on my ATI dragunov to eliminate the play
 
Kurgan, does your rifle have forward and rearward movement in the stock? Thinking about trying your mod on my ATI dragunov to eliminate the play

It had no forward/rearward movement, only slight up/down movement, cured with the washer as shown in my photo. I assume forward/rearward movement could also be cured by a layer or two of aluminum tape, or perhaps a folded piece of beer can tin, as shown here:

http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81738d
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom