Hi everyone I always had an interest in in black powder shooting (traditional)
I live in the edmonton area and got to shoot a black powder gun for the first time, and wow i really liked it .
-To get into this sport what are things I need mind you I would be just starting out so i wouldnt be looking to buy the best of the best
-Also were are some places i can look to buy an affordable rifle
(percusion cap)online or in area and other items i would need
any info on the sport would be great only things I know is how to shoot and the basics of the rifles nothing in depth about powder,wads caps, ball
all that good stuff. It maybe a lot to ask all at once but I def want to know what I am getting into before I do make the leap into this fun sport
Thanks
I live in the edmonton area and got to shoot a black powder gun for the first time, and wow i really liked it .
-To get into this sport what are things I need mind you I would be just starting out so i wouldnt be looking to buy the best of the best
-Also were are some places i can look to buy an affordable rifle
(percusion cap)online or in area and other items i would need
any info on the sport would be great only things I know is how to shoot and the basics of the rifles nothing in depth about powder,wads caps, ball
all that good stuff. It maybe a lot to ask all at once but I def want to know what I am getting into before I do make the leap into this fun sport
Thanks


















































