Heading back to Canada and i'll need...

Njord

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll need to reacquire some BP gear, I like the following Flint locks: Fusil de Chasse /Tulle fusil-de-chase or Northwest trade guns (I'm partial to smooth bore you may notice .62 Cal (20 gauge I believe) is favorable for both Musket and Pistol) a flint Pistol or 2 as well (I'm after replicas not the real deal in all the BP firearms) anything really that would be circa the 1750'ish to say 1800’ish, preferably French or English...

I want to reenact a trader. Also I'm going to be coming home with my Chinese wife and will also need to gear her up accordingly; luckily the Chinese were also in Canada around that time (I know in 1788 there were Chinese brought over from Macao with John Meares to Nootka on Van. Isl. of all places for example). I'm looking forward to getting back into BP and I miss the Rendezvous!!!! I need all manner of gear from clothes to camp…

Thank you for taking the time to read! If you can point me in the right direction where to find the goods, it'll be much appreciated. I don't need anything "now" I'm looking now, as I won't be back in Canada for a few months but I can start organizing and planning now.
 
Back
Top Bottom