The Sparkbrook is an 1897 rifle, therefore it is a Magazine Lee-Enfield Rifle, Mark I*.
I have its twin, also sportered and with the barrel left uncut (same as this one). It is a GLORIOUS piece with an extensive history in England and in South Africa, all marked onto the Body and the Barrel. The work was done about 1920 and I would think the OP's rifle was done about the same time. The remodelling of the pistol-grip is most distinctive and I would lay a whole piece of raisin pie that our rifles were done in the same shop.
Personally, I care little about money, despite the fact that I have little. But the only guy who will get my lovely Sparklbrook away from me, wears a long black robe and carries a scythe.
The Snider is the archetype Canadian Rifle. It is the rifle which MADE Canada in so many ways. Sniders were supplied HERE to face the Fenian threat while the British Army in England still was carrying muzzleloaders! The Great Eastern Steamship (SS LEVIATHAN) was removed from laying the first trans-Atlantic cable to speed back to England and bring a load of Sniders to Canada; perhaps this on was part of that shipment. It is certainly early enough. The Snider is the rifle of the North West (Riel) Rebellion. Th Army at that tim had some modern Martinis and a bunch of Sniders. So, to avoid ammunition supply problems, the Martinis were withdrawn and the entire force which came West was armed with Sniders. And they were used on both sides, too. Louis Riel had one, a Cavalry Carbine which I once was privileged to hold, although his main weapon was a prayer-book.
As to the shotgun, from the shape of the standing-breech, I would think it could be Settlement period in this part of the country: roughly 1879 to 1900. I once had a Spencer INTERCHANGEABLE shotgun, Belgian, of course, which got borrowed and never returned. As the Jansens, they were inexpensive, workmanlike guns: TOOLS for the settler, the farmer. Th also are a part of out heritage, although a most misunderstood and short-changed part of it. They deserve much better than they are served.
A lot of Canadiana there, friend......
So nice to see.