maple leaf
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- SW Ontario
Hi everyone,
I wanted to pick your brains on being able to find a smoothbore barrel for a .45 Thompson Center Hawken flintlock or a .50 Euroarms hawken flintlock.
I contacted Thompson Center about a possible barrel, but they no longer make them. I also contacted Green Mountain, as they used to make a drop-in barrel for a TC in 62 caliber smoothbore. Unfortunately, they no longer make them neither. Track of the Wolf doesn't have a smoothbore flintlock barrel for these two guns.
So I've been combing the internet to try and find some of these older barrels previously mentioned - to no avail. Does anyone have any solutions? I really would love to shoot my flinter as a rifle and then switch it over to smoothbore for bird hunting. I suspect it may be easier to find a replacement barrel for the T/C, but I am really hoping for something with the Euroarms flinter as well. Any help is appreciated!
I wanted to pick your brains on being able to find a smoothbore barrel for a .45 Thompson Center Hawken flintlock or a .50 Euroarms hawken flintlock.
I contacted Thompson Center about a possible barrel, but they no longer make them. I also contacted Green Mountain, as they used to make a drop-in barrel for a TC in 62 caliber smoothbore. Unfortunately, they no longer make them neither. Track of the Wolf doesn't have a smoothbore flintlock barrel for these two guns.
So I've been combing the internet to try and find some of these older barrels previously mentioned - to no avail. Does anyone have any solutions? I really would love to shoot my flinter as a rifle and then switch it over to smoothbore for bird hunting. I suspect it may be easier to find a replacement barrel for the T/C, but I am really hoping for something with the Euroarms flinter as well. Any help is appreciated!


















































