- Location
- ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Vancouver Island
Happy New Year
I have had these for a number of years and often wondered what stories they could tell. Besides the obvious BP, cap lock , ball etc etc. I am wanting to find out possible country of origin, era , etc. They have rotating double barrels making each a two shot . Hammers have 2 positions with a safety latch in both settings. thank-you for your expertise.
View attachment 234567
View attachment 234568
View attachment 234569
View attachment 234571
View attachment 234573
View attachment 234574
View attachment 234575
I have had these for a number of years and often wondered what stories they could tell. Besides the obvious BP, cap lock , ball etc etc. I am wanting to find out possible country of origin, era , etc. They have rotating double barrels making each a two shot . Hammers have 2 positions with a safety latch in both settings. thank-you for your expertise.
View attachment 234567
View attachment 234568
View attachment 234569
View attachment 234571
View attachment 234573
View attachment 234574
View attachment 234575


















































