Help Out Ottawa Gunnutz

twistedbrilliance

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you have the time please hit this site and request 7.62x39 surplus ammo.
http://www.sail.ca/en/contact-us/
It was supposed to be coming in then it got kibashed. But if we load them with requests for it who know's it might change their minds....
Plus it would benefit us to have the price competition in town.
 
Yeah but they do not listen to our requests thats why we couldn't get them to bring in reloading supply's.... Our management at the gun counter wants the ammo but the one owner of the store doesn't. They say they want to be the best customer oriented store around so if we tell them enough times what we want, it will be easier to get it in.
 
Ottawa shooters would also like to see reloading components at SAIL. I find the sales staff behind the counter in the gun section at Lebarons to be rude and would prefer to shop at SAIL.
 
Last edited:
Is sail still recording addresses in their computers for ammo purchases? Last time I was there I had to pass up on an ammo deal because the cashier refused to sell without an address and telephone number.
 
Yeah but they do not listen to our requests thats why we couldn't get them to bring in reloading supply's.... Our management at the gun counter wants the ammo but the one owner of the store doesn't. They say they want to be the best customer oriented store around so if we tell them enough times what we want, it will be easier to get it in.

And didn't you get sent for re-education for that one?? :)

You're such a rebel ! Keep it up.

What is the problem with the store owner? He's missing out on some markets (reloading, black rifles, etc) based on what? Some personal code of "ethics"?

re: ammo and addresses. I bought a whack of ammo there a couple weeks ago and no address. Maybe it was already in the computer or something?
 
No they never record any ammo purchases in the computer only in the black book that the cfo comes and collects.
And didn't you get sent for re-education for that one??

You're such a rebel ! Keep it up.
Yeah I got reamed for that. I was telling everyone to send comments askng for reloading supplies to be brought in and one of the owners said it was filling is blaackberry everyday. I used that as an argument for how needed it is in the area....
What is the problem with the store owner? He's missing out on some markets (reloading, black rifles, etc) based on what? Some personal code of "ethics"?
The store is owned buy a couple guys and one of them puts the kibash on all the good stuff. You will never se restricted in the store cause they dont have the permits for it and don't want to. But I don't see why they don't carry more sport shooting stuff. I am really pissed about them backing out on the 7.62 crates cause it would have been a smoking deal.
 
Back
Top Bottom