Help re Remigton New Line No 4

Dwarf

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
OK I am sure someone out there knows the answer to this:

The Remington New Line No4 (No 4 Smoot) came in 41 rim and 41 centrefire. Is the 41 centrefire version chambered for 41 short colt or something else?

Thanks
 
I believe its .41 colt but I'm not 100% positive, I hear they are quite rare in .41 center fire and the cylinders are fairly weak in that chambering from what I'v read so go easy on her.

I own one in .38RF so there may be several other chamberings as well.....
 
sorry, I guess that's right they also come in 38 rim and 38 short colt. I am just wondering about the 41 because that is what I have.
 
41 short only. The 41 LC wont even chamber - its too long and would bloe the thing to pieces if you tried to shoot it.

I used to load and shoot 41 short colt in an old Colt Thunderer I had. I liked it a lot more than the 41LC cartridges. A lot more fun for some reason.
 
Back
Top Bottom