Hi,
My cousin have an old winchester 1894 30 WCF
He asked me to help him to find value of the gun.
Is there Winchester expert on CGN .
These are the basics info:
Serial # : 698113
Barrel is 20"
Seem’s to me that the gun is a saddle ring carbine in trapper model but I’m not sure...
Wood is in very good shape with "CITY OF TORONTO" and "508" punched on shoulder wood stock’
No crack.
Blue seem’s to me 50-60% but I’m not an expert...
For those who know someone who could help me to rate wood, blue % and gun value, please send me email address or contact info
Thank you
Louis
My cousin have an old winchester 1894 30 WCF
He asked me to help him to find value of the gun.
Is there Winchester expert on CGN .
These are the basics info:
Serial # : 698113
Barrel is 20"
Seem’s to me that the gun is a saddle ring carbine in trapper model but I’m not sure...
Wood is in very good shape with "CITY OF TORONTO" and "508" punched on shoulder wood stock’
No crack.
Blue seem’s to me 50-60% but I’m not an expert...
For those who know someone who could help me to rate wood, blue % and gun value, please send me email address or contact info
Thank you
Louis


















































