Podzols CGN Regular Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Feb 28, 2020 #1 found this bayonette in a flea market and I found it very interesting. I bought it and I thought it was German but there are no vintage German stamps. Can you help me identify it (I'm going to have better photos coming soon) Thank you
found this bayonette in a flea market and I found it very interesting. I bought it and I thought it was German but there are no vintage German stamps. Can you help me identify it (I'm going to have better photos coming soon) Thank you
Podzols CGN Regular Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Feb 28, 2020 #3 ok thanks for the information after a quick search, it seems that the bayonet is quite scarce. there is only one bayonette for sale in canada here is the link http://http://www.collectorssource.com/norwegian-m1916-long-bayonet.html
ok thanks for the information after a quick search, it seems that the bayonet is quite scarce. there is only one bayonette for sale in canada here is the link http://http://www.collectorssource.com/norwegian-m1916-long-bayonet.html
S sail32 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 37 0 0 Location Vancouver, BC Feb 29, 2020 #4 Also https://norskevaapen.no/?p=1750 At the bottom of the page. https://norskevaapen.no/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kragbaj.jpg Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
Also https://norskevaapen.no/?p=1750 At the bottom of the page. https://norskevaapen.no/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kragbaj.jpg