Hello, new here. I recently got my first firearm and joined this site because it seems like a great resource for me. Looking forward to it.
I'm looking for recommendations on where to buy 40 S&W ammo for my gun, preferrably in the Niagara/Hamilton area. I'm aware of Al Simmons in Hamilton and checked his site and found a price of $395/1000 rounds of 180 grain FMJ. Are there better deals on bulk ammo? Looking to buy 1000 rounds.
My intention is for target shooting at the range.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm looking for recommendations on where to buy 40 S&W ammo for my gun, preferrably in the Niagara/Hamilton area. I'm aware of Al Simmons in Hamilton and checked his site and found a price of $395/1000 rounds of 180 grain FMJ. Are there better deals on bulk ammo? Looking to buy 1000 rounds.
My intention is for target shooting at the range.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


















































