Hey guys, I have a little bit of a question with a busted manhattan revolver I acquired. It has a cracked arbor, and I was wondering what kind of difficulty I would have in getting it repaired. I picked up the revolver for a very decent price knowing about the crack as a parts gun and display piece if I couldn't repair it, however I would like to get it functional if possible. It also has a weird pin that is attached to the end that extends into the barrel wedge area, I assume it was supposed to shim it, as I haven't seen it on other arbors, but I may be wrong. I think that may have lead to the structural integrity being compromised and leading to the crack after the repair was done if it was shot after. Anyways, any input is greatly appreciated. I have included some pics, but the crack isn't the clearest thing in the world. The arbor itself I noticed is pinned in place, so replacing it would be a PITA I would assume.






















































