Howdy,
I'm a new member and have just made my first purchase from another member. I'm trying to leave them a positive review with no idea why it's not working. I've already received positive feedback so I should have the option, and I've signed out and back in again trying to refresh my permissions.
I still have no option to leave feedback when I follow the steps that other members have instructed. Anyone have any idea how or why I still can not leave a review??
Thanks!
I'm a new member and have just made my first purchase from another member. I'm trying to leave them a positive review with no idea why it's not working. I've already received positive feedback so I should have the option, and I've signed out and back in again trying to refresh my permissions.
I still have no option to leave feedback when I follow the steps that other members have instructed. Anyone have any idea how or why I still can not leave a review??
Thanks!


















































