Newest puzzle, LOL
I'm missing a piece off of the hammer on one of these beasts
It works fine in single action but until I either get John Browning on it ( which isn't likely ...yet) and fab one with imagination...
Or...
I luck onto someone who has one of these and beg a picture of the hammer off of them.
It's a bit of a head scratcher.
Commercial model of an Officers version of an 1883 Reichsrevolver.
And robust is an apt description of it, wow. Not delicately built in the slightest.
Thanks for your time
I'm missing a piece off of the hammer on one of these beasts
It works fine in single action but until I either get John Browning on it ( which isn't likely ...yet) and fab one with imagination...
Or...
I luck onto someone who has one of these and beg a picture of the hammer off of them.
It's a bit of a head scratcher.
Commercial model of an Officers version of an 1883 Reichsrevolver.
And robust is an apt description of it, wow. Not delicately built in the slightest.
Thanks for your time


















































