I'm going through my firearms and realize that I have not used/fired these in about 25 years. It is time to find them a new home. I have searched for values but can find nothing similar in the EE search, except the Swede. I will put them on the EE once I can establish a fair price. Your input greatly appreciated.
Swede 8mm Rolling Block. Matching numbers on barrel,hammer, breechblock and stock. Nice bore with strong rifling, a little frosty in places. I see Tradex has the full military config versions for 700.00 and there is one on the EE with a bad barrel for about 300.00
Citadel 303 Martini. A bunch of these came in about 30 years ago and I bought one. Apparently the Martini assembly line was sold to the Egyptians and they continued to manufacture/refurbish them in 303. Marked Citadel with a 1903 manufacture date. Great, shiny bore with strong rifling. I recall it is a very accurate 303. Can't find one similar for pricing. Thoughts?
Repro 36 cal Cap and Ball and Remington 44 Cap and Ball. I bought them both from original owner about 30 years ago. Last fired them about 25 years ago a bit, cleaned them and put them away. Not made from kits. Proud to say I cleaned them well, mirror bores, just pulled out and oiled every once in a while. Colt is marked Navy Arms, Made in Italy. Remington is marked Euroarms, made in Italy. Again, any thoughts on value ?
Any help appreciated.
Swede 8mm Rolling Block. Matching numbers on barrel,hammer, breechblock and stock. Nice bore with strong rifling, a little frosty in places. I see Tradex has the full military config versions for 700.00 and there is one on the EE with a bad barrel for about 300.00
Citadel 303 Martini. A bunch of these came in about 30 years ago and I bought one. Apparently the Martini assembly line was sold to the Egyptians and they continued to manufacture/refurbish them in 303. Marked Citadel with a 1903 manufacture date. Great, shiny bore with strong rifling. I recall it is a very accurate 303. Can't find one similar for pricing. Thoughts?
Repro 36 cal Cap and Ball and Remington 44 Cap and Ball. I bought them both from original owner about 30 years ago. Last fired them about 25 years ago a bit, cleaned them and put them away. Not made from kits. Proud to say I cleaned them well, mirror bores, just pulled out and oiled every once in a while. Colt is marked Navy Arms, Made in Italy. Remington is marked Euroarms, made in Italy. Again, any thoughts on value ?
Any help appreciated.



















































