Craig0ry CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 239 0 0 Location Southen Alberta Dec 3, 2010 #21 At a store? I'd like to get ahold of some
heavyBullet CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 30 0 0 Location Just off the island of MTL Dec 3, 2010 #22 I was given a brick of Whiz bangs not to long ago.
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. Dec 3, 2010 #23 I'm only 23 but my buddy gave me a bunch of that ammo acouple years ago, I remember all the little yellow trays it came in. Decent ammo, wouldnt pay much more for it that any of the others though.
I'm only 23 but my buddy gave me a bunch of that ammo acouple years ago, I remember all the little yellow trays it came in. Decent ammo, wouldnt pay much more for it that any of the others though.