Help with value of TC and Traditions

4b1t

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'll be up front, I am taking advantage of your expertise to put a value on these rifles in order to sell them on the EE. I am reticent to use your knowledge as a sales tool, but I don't have a strong BP background.

In return for your input, rest assured they will be sold for a fair price and find a good home amongst CGNers who can use and appreciate them.

I have searched CGN so know a bit about them, but not enough to put a fair price on the EE, as there is little to compare to.

Thompson Center 50 cal. K prefix serial number, so built from a kit based on my research. Octagon barrel, set trigger, spare nipple and patch pulling attachment in patch box. Very nice metal work, no major dings or damage.

Traditions, marked made in Spain, in line 50 cal. Has "Ducks Unlimited Canada Special Edition" and logo laser engraved in stock (I know that does not add value, but is a nice touch). Appears unused.

If you need more info or close up pics of specific areas, please let me know.

Thoughts on fair price for the EE ?

Thank you for your assistance.



dscf1948h.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's hard to tell from the pic but the finish on the T/C looks a little subpar. If you could take pics of the lock mechanism and the overall finish of the stock it would help. I would say put it up for $275 and likely settle on somewhere between $225-250. The Inline is not very desirable, $150-200.
 
Back
Top Bottom