Hollow Point 9mm price qn

I'm checking because we'll be offering a small run of Wolf bullets reloaded ammo in 124gr JHP and I want to make sure we don't over price them. From the looks of it that won't be a problem by a long shot.
 
About a buck a round is going rate for premium JHP in 9mm...at least taxes in.

If there's cheap 9mm JHP coming in, even if its generic winchester white box style available soon at cheap prices...you might need a lot more than just a few. Stuff would sell like hotcakes at an affordable price.

Bogman, you don't need all 2500 rounds. You WANT to sell me that stuff at $10/25 rounds and double your profit right?

:D
 
Last edited:
P&D had some in last summer. Can't remember the price(wasn't ridiculous). Speer Lawman 147gr great stuff.
 
Last edited:
About a buck a round is going rate for premium JHP in 9mm...at least taxes in.

If there's cheap 9mm JHP coming in, even if its generic winchester white box style available soon at cheap prices...you might need a lot more than just a few. Stuff would sell like hotcakes at an affordable price.

Bogman, you don't need all 2500 rounds. You WANT to sell me that stuff at $10/25 rounds and double your profit right?

:D

When all else fails, try the Jedi mind trick. nice.:D

I'm currently siting on 550 rounds of 9mm HP from various manufacturers, and I ain't sending any down range until I find a sustainable, reasonably priced supplier. Due to space limitations, reloading currently isn't a option for me.:bangHead:
 
I'm currently siting on 550 rounds of 9mm HP from various manufacturers, and I ain't sending any down range until I find a sustainable, reasonably priced supplier

I'm in about the same boat. I like to keep a horde/stash and due to the cost and rarity of JHP I won't shoot it until there is an ample resupply at a reasonable cost. I'm not even picky about my JHP ... I'd be happy with generic winniewhitebox jhp...
 
Back
Top Bottom