Hollow Point 9mm price qn

The ones listed on the website were a one time run. We handle all of Wolfs sales of 5000 rounds and under now.

Ryan

What did you pay? I am wondering if Wolf charges a massive premium as well.
 
The ones listed on the website were a one time run. We handle all of Wolfs sales of 5000 rounds and under now.

Ryan

Right on, not sure why you are telling me that but right on. I am not talking about you. I am asking if Wolf charges a significant amount extra for JHP ammo. mrsmitty says he bought 5k rounds, assuming he answers I can discern that for myself.
 
I know you aren't. I was just letting you know that Wolf Bullets ammo is now handled by us. You no longer order directly from Wolf.

Ryan


Right on, not sure why you are telling me that but right on. I am not talking about you. I am asking if Wolf charges a significant amount extra for JHP ammo. mrsmitty says he bought 5k rounds, assuming he answers I can discern that for myself.
 
I came off as a #### on purpose, I do apologize though. I am aware you handle Wolf now:). SFRC is becoming a pretty good place to find ammo. One thing though. I still can't find the .44 JHP that has been "in" for weeks now.
 
No Wolf in at the moment...no brass to reload, American Eagle is sold out, some Sellier and Bellot is on the website.
 
Back
Top Bottom