Holding a gun with your hands to get a picture works but not as well as a stand.
I went to the thrift store and bought this weird shaped wood thing and adapted it into a gun display stand. it had two arms like the one on it now at each end not even sure what the hell it was for.
It works great.
I found some wood dowels there to and drilled a few holes for diffrent height guns.
Heres my keeper SAA Colt in 44 Special,
with antique sambar stag grips it all sits nice on the stand.
Pretty easy to make theses stands keep and eye out for some wood at your local thrift stores.
I went to the thrift store and bought this weird shaped wood thing and adapted it into a gun display stand. it had two arms like the one on it now at each end not even sure what the hell it was for.
It works great.
I found some wood dowels there to and drilled a few holes for diffrent height guns.
Heres my keeper SAA Colt in 44 Special,
with antique sambar stag grips it all sits nice on the stand.
Pretty easy to make theses stands keep and eye out for some wood at your local thrift stores.
Last edited:


















































