I bought this pistol from the EE a while back and took it out to the range today. It is a .45 cal rifled barrel and has target sights. The trigger is very responsive and light weight.
The first shot was about 1/2 inch high of the bulls eye @ 7 meters using 24 grains Goex 3F and a .440 ball with lubed patch. The next 5 shots were not as close to the mark, so next time out I am going to swab the bore between shots and see if things improve.
It was cold, wet and miserable at the range today and an hour and a half wait to get a spot meant less time to shoot so I didn't have time to test this pistol extensively.
I know it is a long shot but I am wondering who made this pistol, it is really well made, it is registered as "Homemade" and has as a serial # EA2 which I am guessing are the builders initials and this is the second gun made. If you happen to recognise this gun and can tell me something about it that would be great.

The first shot was about 1/2 inch high of the bulls eye @ 7 meters using 24 grains Goex 3F and a .440 ball with lubed patch. The next 5 shots were not as close to the mark, so next time out I am going to swab the bore between shots and see if things improve.
It was cold, wet and miserable at the range today and an hour and a half wait to get a spot meant less time to shoot so I didn't have time to test this pistol extensively.
I know it is a long shot but I am wondering who made this pistol, it is really well made, it is registered as "Homemade" and has as a serial # EA2 which I am guessing are the builders initials and this is the second gun made. If you happen to recognise this gun and can tell me something about it that would be great.





























. If you roll up to the firing line kitted out like this, shooters will part like Moses and the Red Sea





















