Hornady Critical Defense?

Not likely enough of a market for anybody to bring it in. The words 'Critical Defense' would scare the Customs guys.
 
I believe the last place i saw it was Frontier . and i know what you mean it took me a while to track down Hornadys TAP ammunition .

I dont see why any store coudlnt order directly from hornady a case or two if there was demand for it .
 
I believe the last place i saw it was Frontier . and i know what you mean it took me a while to track down Hornadys TAP ammunition .

I dont see why any store coudlnt order directly from hornady a case or two if there was demand for it .

Hornady has stopped selling directly to Canadian dealers unless you place a minimum $50,000 order wirh all the appropriate permits. Even doing this you would be a the bottom end of the list for delivery as Hornady has been poor in supplying Canadian orders in the last few years. Phil.
 
Please don't interpret my response to mean we will not be carrying Hornady products. We are looking at continuing our purchase of their product either directly (yes we can do the minimums) or use a Canadain distributor. Phil.
 
Back
Top Bottom