Hornady customer service.

38'55

CGN Regular
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
I am pleased to share my experience with Hornady's customer service department. I purchased and scoped a new to me Marlin 336 in .35 Remington last year for the 2010 deer season. Took the rifle to the range and noticed that one box of Leverevolution ammo would not chamber well. It seemed to require a bit more force than required to chamber the round at the last bit of travel in the lever. Tried ammo from different batch then another brand with no problem. Next took the rifle to a smith who said it was within SAMMI spec and it was not the problem. He then measured the troublesome box of ammo and we discovered that the neck of the cartridge was slightly larger than the rest(like a couple thusanths of an inch larger at the neck). I explained all this to a Hornady rep over the phone and today two boxes of Leverevolution ammo arrived in the mail. We are making arrangements to return the remainder for ammo by ground carrier through their Canadian distributor. Thses people return calls and have been pleasant to deal with. All in all in the days of crap service this company deserves a nod. :D
 
I had a problem with a set of dies. I contacted them and a new part was immediately sent out and I received it within a week. Thats the only experience I've had with Hornady service.
 
Ive never had a problem getting spare parts from them...which speaks volumes considering I've almost got enough parts to build another press
 
Back
Top Bottom