Hornady Heads-up

Taylor-Made

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was at Wholesale Sports Calgary Yesterday and they are posting signs for customers to check Hornady ammo before they leave. When I asked I was advised that they had some boxes of 30-06 and 270 intermixed. Yikes!!!
 
I would have expected better as well from a company with a top drawer reputation. Guess everyone makes mistakes, wonder if you could even hit a 4x8 sheet of plywood fireforming 270 into 30-06
 
so why hasn't the store checked all the boxes?just pull all the 270 ad 30-06 stuff off shelf until it can be checked.as for firing the ammo,dosen't any body follow the canadian firearms safety course make sure you have the proper ammo for firearm you will be useing.when i pick up a box of ammo i always check the head stamp before i leave the store.only common sense.
 
Back
Top Bottom