I have never had any problems with them in my .303. I have taken several deer and one moose with them over the years. They do the job. I have yet to find one that didn't exit using the .303 even on the moose, it was a through and through double lung. I did find that once, when I used a 125gr out of my SKS at 70yds on a large buck, the bullet was under the skin on the far side. Heart shot, ran 30yds and was dead when I reached it. I will never complain about the performance of Hornady bullets. I used Remington PSP's last year on deer and moose from my '06 and found them to preform quite similarly. Although this weight would not be my choice for moose, she just chose the wrong place at the wrong time and I had a tag, last day of the season, and hadn't seen a deer. 700 lb cow, 260yds, lung through and through, 150gr PSP, she went about 100 yds. When I broke the fence-line, she stood up and tried to move but could only stay standing, head hanging. From 50yds, I let go with a heart shot, she took 3 steps and dropped. These "less than premium" bullets will work and have worked for years. IMHO, you will only ever need the premium bullets when you can't do your part.
That being said, I used a 165gr Nosler BT years ago to shoot deer across a field with my .30-06. The owner didn't want us tearing up his land, so he allowed us to shoot across it and then, if we shot one, we could go get it. 600yd shot from one edge of the field to another, but what could you do? That's where the deer were. On the phone with Sierra. They recommended a load and the Nosler BT. Loaded them up, zeroed them, got a deer 2 years in succession. That's as "premium" as I have ever gotten and I have had a full freezer for many years.
I would not hesitate to load any weight Interlock for any game or situation. Simply match the situation to the bullet/cartridge/gun combo and you will win. Every time if you do your part.