Hi guys, first time poster, long time reader.
I was wondering if any of the dealers are going to be stocking new hornady superformance match and, if so, when? "Cheaper then dirt" in the states seems to have it already (I realize we would obviously have to wait a while longer).
Here it is on hornady's site: http://ww w.hornady.com/store/Superformance-Match
(note: they offer in both .223 and 5.56, but do not list the velocity of the later)
Thanks in advance.
I was wondering if any of the dealers are going to be stocking new hornady superformance match and, if so, when? "Cheaper then dirt" in the states seems to have it already (I realize we would obviously have to wait a while longer).
Here it is on hornady's site: http://ww w.hornady.com/store/Superformance-Match
(note: they offer in both .223 and 5.56, but do not list the velocity of the later)
Thanks in advance.


















































