C Clvland CGN Regular Rating - 100% 188 0 0 Location Guelph Apr 8, 2011 #1 Does anyone know of where I can purchase some 75grain TAP ammo?
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Apr 9, 2011 #2 Frontier lists 60 grain TAP ammo. 'TAP' is just a marketing thing.
P of PDent CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 76 0 0 Location Edmonton Apr 9, 2011 #3 We have Hornady TAP 5.56 , 75 gr BTHP/WC T2 @ $24/ box of 20. Phil.
Claybuster BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer BANNED Rating - 100% 34 0 0 Location Ontario Apr 9, 2011 #4 The Gun Centre in Kitchener had some in stock the last time I was there. That was a couple of weeks ago however so I'd call them first.
The Gun Centre in Kitchener had some in stock the last time I was there. That was a couple of weeks ago however so I'd call them first.
Kc.338Lp CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Kingston , Ontario Apr 9, 2011 #5 sunray said: Frontier lists 60 grain TAP ammo. 'TAP' is just a marketing thing. Click to expand... The tests ive seen done on the TAP ammunition vs "normal" ammo i would hardly call it a marketing gimmick .
sunray said: Frontier lists 60 grain TAP ammo. 'TAP' is just a marketing thing. Click to expand... The tests ive seen done on the TAP ammunition vs "normal" ammo i would hardly call it a marketing gimmick .
W wildphil24 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.6% 267 1 2 Apr 10, 2011 #6 I saw a few boxes at Sail in Beloeil, Qc. 22$/20rnd.
D dizzy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 162 0 0 Apr 18, 2011 #7 sunray said: Frontier lists 60 grain TAP ammo. 'TAP' is just a marketing thing. Click to expand... It may be marketing thing, however it's very accurate marketing as the ammo is match grade accurate. Last edited: May 29, 2011
sunray said: Frontier lists 60 grain TAP ammo. 'TAP' is just a marketing thing. Click to expand... It may be marketing thing, however it's very accurate marketing as the ammo is match grade accurate.