G.Mitchell
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Grande Prairie Alberta
Thanks to the members here I have found a good deal on target ammo to feed my future .44mag, now I am in need of your help again.
I am looking for a full power wilderness defense type round. What I would like to get is Mike McNett's 320gr WFN rounds but I am not so sure they are approved for import.
So my question is what is available in Canada that comes close to these? http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_35&products_id=118
I have searched my local shops but it all seems to be 240gr or so, nothing real heavy. I have also checked several online shops in Canada, but nothing that seems overly full power.
Any leads? I won't be setup for reloading for at least a year, so that is not yet an option.
Any custom reloaders in Canada that could/would work up a top power load?
Thanks.
I am looking for a full power wilderness defense type round. What I would like to get is Mike McNett's 320gr WFN rounds but I am not so sure they are approved for import.
So my question is what is available in Canada that comes close to these? http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_35&products_id=118
I have searched my local shops but it all seems to be 240gr or so, nothing real heavy. I have also checked several online shops in Canada, but nothing that seems overly full power.
Any leads? I won't be setup for reloading for at least a year, so that is not yet an option.
Any custom reloaders in Canada that could/would work up a top power load?
Thanks.


















































