how many people own an antique gun that your wife does not know you own?

I don't hide them from her..... I just don't bother telling her about some of them. :D I am sure to point out everytime I sell one though..... :p

That's the way ! :dancingbanana:

I am the wife :p
I know about every gun that is in or near my house, and I know all the neighbors who have guns and what they are. I think I own and know about more than my husband does.

Then your husband's a lucky man ! :cool:
 
my wife kind of shocked me about this today! she said that we need to buy a crate full of mosin nagant rifles that she saw on the net!!!! it was a large wooden transit chest that held 10 rifles with all their accesories such as ammo pouches, oilers, bayonets, slings, cleaning gear, etc.... and all for a whopping $800 bucks on sale!!!! may just have to keep her after all lol!!!!!

Damn...Does she have a sister?????
 
Back
Top Bottom