Things change when you put a ring on it! Now I have new guns and an antique wife!...............renting a wife would be less trouble..........
Are you sure you guys know all shoes and bags she owns and how expensive they are?
That doesn't mean she lied to you, just because you simply don't care.
Buy her a terribly expensive pearl handled one. Valentines day is coming. Most women would love such a gift!
Here in Canada, I let my GF have about 1/4 of my paychecks for things like groceries and mortgage payments. The rest goes to guns...![]()


Sorry to hear that our favorite "under 30 G.F. pic's" gal has parted company.
Hopefully the next tactical870 companion will be just as lens friendly.
.
It's ok.... I still have the pics...(and some really good ### ones of her....
)

It's ok.... I still have the pics...(and some really good ### ones of her....
)





























