how many people own an antique gun that your wife does not know you own?

Things change when you put a ring on it! Now I have new guns and an antique wife!...............renting a wife would be less trouble..........
 
Are you sure you guys know all shoes and bags she owns and how expensive they are?
That doesn't mean she lied to you, just because you simply don't care.
 
That's the solution: everybody gets their hobby, as long as the bills get paid and something goes into the bank each month. My wife indulges me, and I don't whine about her expenses. Why on earth are we here if we can't have some fun with our money? What, leave it all for the thankless kids?
 
What craven cowardice! Poltroons! Poltroons all!!!

A real man marries properly, makes his wife mindful of her position, and buys what he wants!

What? What's that? Why no...no, I don't own any antiques my wife doesn't know about...I am merely trying to keep our marriage intact... for her sake, mind you...
 
When I look through mine, I find some I don't remember having. My Bride has better recall than I do, so she keeps me honest. Also, I borrow her credit card some times. That's a give-away right there.
 
Are you sure you guys know all shoes and bags she owns and how expensive they are?
That doesn't mean she lied to you, just because you simply don't care.

Exactly. I don't hound her about things that she buys and the same goes for me, and if she were to outright ask me about it I wouldn't lie to her. Sometimes I get a little carried away with my gun purchases and I even feel a little guilty sometimes. Sooner or later I tell her about everything I buy, just not always right away.
 
my wife kind of shocked me about this today! she said that we need to buy a crate full of mosin nagant rifles that she saw on the net!!!! it was a large wooden transit chest that held 10 rifles with all their accesories such as ammo pouches, oilers, bayonets, slings, cleaning gear, etc.... and all for a whopping $800 bucks on sale!!!! may just have to keep her after all lol!!!!!
 
My wife once asked me how many guns I owned. I was at a loss as to what I should say, mainly because I could not come up with an answer (i still don't know...) and stammered out a bunch of nonsense while being subjected to a withering stare that could have melted an iceberg in January. I thought of asking her about her various collections of shoes, purses, etc but felt that shutting up was a good idea.

Cheers. Steve.
 
Here in Canada, I let my GF have about 1/4 of my paychecks for things like groceries and mortgage payments. The rest goes to guns... :D

Funny how some of the pretty ones just don't seem to understand men too well. :yingyang:

Your(remaining)antiques however, ask only to be oiled and fondled. :)

Sorry to hear that our favorite "under 30 G.F. pic's" gal has parted company.
Hopefully the next tactical870 companion will be just as lens friendly. :evil:

Damn mortgages ... indeed.
 
I am the wife :p
I know about every gun that is in or near my house, and I know all the neighbors who have guns and what they are. I think I own and know about more than my husband does.
 
Back
Top Bottom