How much are you paying for .308 Fed Gold Medal Match?

bcsteve

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Location
BC
I reload for all my rifles but I wanted to get a base line with the Federal Gold Medal Match since I've heard so many good things about those factory loads.

My most recent WSS catalogue has them for $32.99 but the local shop sells them for $57 :eek:. Has the prices gone up everywhere or are these guys gouging?

I just got a Remington LTR .308 and I'm eager to try her out.
 
I refuse to pay for it anymore as the prices have gone up too much. Going to reload right away. I was paying 36 for it and now wss has it for 40 in their new website. I think p+d is there too but not 100% sure. It think it is great ammo but too much cash now.
 
Wow - I had no idea it was so pricey!

Reloading equipment will pay for itself pretty quick. I'm reloading 'match' AMAX ammo for about $0.50 a round!

500 rounds of GMM and my Dillon 550 is paid for. :)
 
I picked up a box of 168 gr 'bthp' moly 308 @ WSS 4 weeks ago for 23.00, ran in yesterday and the same box is 29.00 now..........:(
 
I refuse to pay for it anymore as the prices have gone up too much. Going to reload right away. I was paying 36 for it and now wss has it for 40 in their new website. I think p+d is there too but not 100% sure. It think it is great ammo but too much cash now.

We have not had Gold Medal match 308 or for that matter any 308 match for quite some time. We mark it up at exactly the same % as all our other ammo so it will be whatever it costs us plus mark up...don't know yet what the price will be. We used to mark up our rifle ammo to allow 10% off for case lot purchase but decided to eat that 10% for individual box price and therefore we can't give any additional $ off for case lot on most ammo. Phil.
 
Back
Top Bottom