I've yet to purchase a ML rifle. I'm still waffling on what platform to buy, newer inline models or a more traditional platform but not interested in any flash in the pan stuff.
Looking at CVA Optima and the like offerings and getting an idea for bullets etc it seems to me this could add up pretty quick for a day at the range or practice plinking on the farm. The new sabot bullets are as expensive as a box of centerfire large game rounds.
Round ball smoke pipe stuff looks to be more reasonable.
I understand there is the option for mold your own but I'm not really sure I'm into that sort of thing.
Just curious of your experiences, wallet wise, because its shaping up to be a lean winter.
Thanks in advance
Looking at CVA Optima and the like offerings and getting an idea for bullets etc it seems to me this could add up pretty quick for a day at the range or practice plinking on the farm. The new sabot bullets are as expensive as a box of centerfire large game rounds.
Round ball smoke pipe stuff looks to be more reasonable.
I understand there is the option for mold your own but I'm not really sure I'm into that sort of thing.
Just curious of your experiences, wallet wise, because its shaping up to be a lean winter.
Thanks in advance


















































