SIGP2101 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 14 0 0 Location Ottawa May 10, 2016 #1 Interesting reading here: http://www.ontarioarchaeology.on.ca/Resources/Publications/oa30-1-reid.pdf I know I enjoyed reading it - hope you will too.
Interesting reading here: http://www.ontarioarchaeology.on.ca/Resources/Publications/oa30-1-reid.pdf I know I enjoyed reading it - hope you will too.
jpc CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 692 0 0 Location SUNNY SOUTHERN ONTARIO May 10, 2016 #2 Great document and thanks jpc
MC One Shot CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 14 0 0 Location BC & USA May 11, 2016 #3 Great info. Thanks for posting.
C commonman CGN Regular Rating - 100% 94 0 0 Location Alberta May 11, 2016 #4 Very interesting, thanks for the link.
N NorthCoastBigBore CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 64 0 0 Location Northwest BC (Rural) 103-I-## May 12, 2016 #5 Great read - thanks!
G gunsaholic CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 416 0 0 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba May 12, 2016 #6 Interesting read!