I found this.

little bear

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shot a moose on Remembrance Day. The other day I dug a roast out of the fridge, and thawed it up for some yummy fry. While cutting up the roast I foung the bullet that took the beautiful animal down. It is a .303, 180 grain. This bullet went through the right ribs, through the lugs, and lodged just under the skin on the other side.
Just thought you would like to see.

DSCF8207.jpg
 
It won't load. You need to host it somewhere like Photobucket or any other hosting site, and post the link here. The info on picture posting is sticky'd on a number of the sub-forums.

Cheers
Trev
 
.303 with a 180 grain bullet ... sounds like the all around North American load. Good job, it looks great. I dug a 180 grain conventional silver tip out of an elk once and it looked like the perfect mushroom. Makes me wonder why I ever started buying magnums that needed tougher bullets.
 
Back
Top Bottom